Eyeing Changes in 2015

Is it polite to talk about blogging?  I’m not sure it is.  Really, a blog should be about the articles.  I weary of blogs that say, “Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, my life is really busy.”  Yeah, so is mine.  I don’t care.

That’s my intro to saying that my plan is to make some changes with talkstephenking in 2015.  I still intend to discuss things in the King universe that interest me; but I do not plan to post daily anymore.  It seems major news announcements are already well covered by big websites, so there’s no need for me to try to keep up.  What do I plan to do? Write as I read.  I still read Stephen King, and I still want to write about what I’m reading.  So that’s what I’m going to do.

What blogging about Stephen King has given me is a whole lot of really great friends with a similar passion.  I love the emails, comments and discussion about King related subjects.

I started Rose Madder last night, and I can’t wait to post the Rose Madder journal.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're listening to the audiobook read by Blair Brown and Stephen King. Brown does a good job on Rosie's sections in the novel, but you should hear how King is portrayed in his sections.

    That'll give you chills, especially how I think they warped and drew out his voice on the word "Normie". Creepy as hell.

    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am listening to the audio book. And yes, it is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete