DUCK Commander MISERY


Hey Jack, this is proof positive everyone has a Stephen King connection.  I'm watching Duck Dynasty (it makes my family happy, happy, happy) when I start catching Stephen King references.
Most recent is a quote from Willie:
"If it were up to me, I'd just Jase's legs and chain him to his desk to him work.  I'd be like tht weird chick off misery and he'd be the dude in the bed.   But since there are regulations against that now.  . ."
There.  I have nothing else to say.

Wait. . . one more thing.  A Robertson would make a good character in a Stephen King novel.  But it's not Misery.

Seriously, which novel would  be cooler if it had happened in redneck country?  EASY!  The Tommyknockers.  Because those guys digging up an alien spaceship is just a wonderful thought.

1 comment:

  1. First thoughts on seeing this post:

    ....What the hell?

    The good news is King and Hill have already answered the question which story Duck Dynasty would be in.

    Also, don't forget this sign found in the town of Desperation Nev.:

    "Nevermind the dog, Beware of Owner!


    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete