Melissa George Talks About "Bag Of Bones"


Bag of Bones is filming, and actress Melissa George said in an interview that Stephen King had been to the set.  Full article here

About Pierce Brosnan, George said, "A bit divine.  Lead role with him.  I just love working with him.  I have this list of actors that I want to work with and he's one of them.  He just treats me so well, and he's so funny and so gracious, and all I do is laugh.  Any handsome leading man, I crack up laughing."

Here's a little of what we know about the Bag of Bones mini-series:
  • Directed by Mick Garris
  • Pierce Brosnan: Mike Noonan
  • Annabeth Gish: Jo Noonan, Mike's dead wife
  • Melissa George: Mattie Devore
  • Caitlin Carmichael: Kyra Devore
  • Anika Rose: Sara Tidwell, a ghost haunting the house.
  • Jason Priestley: Noonan's literary agent.
  • William Schallert: Max Devore, Mattie Devore's rich in-law who wants custody of her child.
  • David Sheftell: Young Max Devore.
  • Gary Levert: George Footman
I'm putting this together from several sources, so please correct me if you spot an error!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa George is delightful. I wish Garris had cast younger to match the novel -- someone like Amanda Seyfried, for example -- but George will be good in the role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this one. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Melissa George, but I agree with Bryant a bit - the character is much younger than she. Still think she'll be great, though.

    Dear goodness, this better be GOOD. This is my No. 1 favorite King novel and to me it deserves only the best in an adaptation.

    ReplyDelete