Tim's Stephen King Collection

I'm enjoying reading my friend Tim's new Stephen King blog.  Check it out at timsskcollection.blogspot.ca/.

It's like sitting in the library of a super serious collector as he takes his prized pieces off the shelf and lets you have a look.  I love it!

Not convinced he's serious about collecting?  Check this photo out:


Would you like to hang out in that room?  Of course yo would!  I may need to drive to Canada some time just to wander around this room.  Wall to wall Stephen King.  And, in a way, by starting the blog, Tim is letting us all in to play with the toys.

By the way, Carrie in "doll house size" is pretty cool.  -- just check it out, I liked it.

Oh, wait, before you go, I've got to tell you that Tim has been a huge encouragement to me personally over the years.  When a blog article hits him right, he's known to email me and tell me it's right on.  Always upbeat, always a joy to talk Stephen King with, I thankful he is now adding his voice to the Stephen King community.  Welcome my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, now THAT is a collection. I'm jealous.

    I should probably make peace with the fact that I'll never have a collection even half this cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help. When I was a a boy in school, I started a book and cannt remember the name. It was about a man returning to his home. His brother went missing when he was 5 and has been seen with other children that has gone missing at the same age. All children never age and are only seen at the edge of the woods. This is driving me nuts not to remember the name. If you can and are willing to help please email me the name of the book at reaper3636@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete